Monday, November 24, 2008

2008 Finishes SO FAR

Stoney Creek- I asked Jesus Former WIP made for my pastor and his wife
Stoney Creek- I Asked Jesus

Country Cottage Needleworks- Cowboy Dreams
CCN-CowboyDreams

Sweetheart Tree- Antique Elegance
sweetheart tree- antique Elegance

Polstitches- Athena SAL (my 2nd atempt at hardanger)
Polstitches-Athena

Hinzeit- Laundry
Hinzeit- Laundry

Hinzeit- Tea Time
Hinzeit- Teatime

Hinzeit- Kitchen
Hinzeit- Kitchen

San Man Originals- Prayer
SMO-Prayer-finished3-9-08

Janlyn- Eeyore Bookmark (still need to make it into a bookmark)
Janlyn- Eeyore Bookmark

Sue Hillis- End of your rope
End of your Rope- Sue Hillis

For the love of cross stitch mag- Roses for Thee
Roses for Thee- FTLOCS Mag

Crossed Wing Collection- Pine Siskin
PineSiskin- Crossed Wing Collection

Crossed Wing Collection- Blue Bird
Blue Bird- Crossed Wing Collection

Sweetheart Tree- Radiance
Sweetheart Tree- Radiance

Just Nan- Liberty Angel (Joni did the stitching but I did the specialty stitches and the beads/charms
Just Nan- Liberty Angel

Lizzie kate- Housework...
LK- Housework..

Little House Needleworks- Home of a Needleworker too!
LHN- Home of a Needleworker Too

That about sums it up... not bad for not stitching for like 5 months. LOL Glad to have the bug back... I think I will have one more finish before the year is over.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Love all the finishes! I have the cowboy one to do still. I LOVE the hardanger pieces. I can't believe you did it!!!!! Can't wait to see more!!!